April 23, 2014. Tonight’s show was 85% band submitted tunes! The other 15% were bands I caught at a live show last week! Bands can send their properly tagged mp3 file to
email@example.com for airplay! Tommy Unit LIVE!! Wednesday nights at 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT on REAL PUNK RADIO – Radio Done Right!
Subscribe to podcast HERE